Week of Sept. 2nd - 9th:
1. Took Samantha to her Riding Lessons and Dance Lessons
2. Picked up Jaden from Play Practice. He is in 101 Datamations and just found out today he is being cast as a police man. He is very excited. I let him walk with his cousin after school. It was stressful for me. I sent him with my Cell phone and made him call me 3x's. Yup I am a stressy mom like that. And yes he is 12 and yes when I was 12 my mom would let me walk all over town but nope I am not as relaxed as she is.
3. Didn't realize that Garyn had homework last week. I guess I thought she hadn't started it yet and I admit instead of actually checking the backpack I asked "Did your teacher send home any papers in your backpack?" and forgetting that Garyn is only 5 and not one of the big kids I believed him when he said nope.
4. Realized that we hadn't done homework so today we did all the Homework for last week and this week until now. Nice already slacking and we are on like the 3rd week of school. I am sure the kindergarten teacher is ultra impressed. LOL
5. Shopped with Helen to find the perfect gift for my Sister and her family who just lost their mom/mother in law/grandma. This shopping took 2 trips on 2 different days but we found the perfect wreath that matches their house and that they could keep for years after the funeral.
6. Attended the funeral. (I already posted about it)
7. Went to our Family Reunion. (already posted that too) It was lots of fun even if I was like forever late and had a corn on the cob disaster trying to get out the door. Note to self DO NOT use the gray cooler to take Hot Corn on the Cob in anymore!!!!
8. Went to lunch with Jesse one day last week when he was working in our county and close enough to take us to lunch. Yummy Mexican food. Just us and the little boys. They loved it and felt special, to get to have lunch with Daddy. He hasn't been able to do that much anymore since he is usually in SLC or further now.
9. Got to IM with Marla for several hrs one night while at work. It was great to talk to her, she is such an amazing person and a fantastic mom, with such an amazing testimony. I want to be more like her and love when we get a chance to chat. I miss not seeing her as often
10. Became Medicated and Motivated... This schedule of staying up all night to work and then trying to sleep an hr or 2 at a time all day is killing me. My Dr. sent me home with some meds. designed for shift work... I took one and boy oh boy I felt awake and alert all day. It was great. I finally was able to get some things done like catching up homework and laundry and etc. The bad thing... I couldn't sleep when I did have 3 hrs time to sleep before work tonight. UH OH! YIKES! So I have been up since 7:30 am and am still going.... I don't get off till 7 am Wed. morning... who knows when the sand man will find me again.
Hope you all had a great week!
1 comment:
What a fun idea. You are so sweet. Thanks for listening to me the other day. Things were tough that day but are better. Thanks for being there for me. I look up to you too. I think you are a great mother. Thanks for being such a great friend.
Post a Comment