Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gotta Scrap Again!


It's National Digital Scrapbook Day and the freebies are a flying ;) My Memories has a blog train and everything 30% off including the best digital scrapbook software ever!! WOW super great deal only $27.98 plus with my code you will get $10 off so only $17.98!!! WOW plus a $10 GF to the store. Just us my coupon code STMMMS71544 https://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software

And super lucky for me I am at girls weekend with my friends so that means I will be making me some pages sooooooon! YAY now if only the baby will cooperate with me. UGH having a 1yr old really messes with your ability to function. Good thing I happen to think she's cute. ;)
 

the first stop on the train will be:


then on to:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Carolyn