Friday, November 23, 2007
1st Blog Post
New to blogging. Thanks a lot Crystal, Missy and Janet! You just knew that I needed a new hobby didn't you? Actually, I really do need to do this. I need to keep a record of my thoughts and feelings. I am truly the epitome of a walking tornado. My friends tease me all the time about being the poster child for ADHD and this is a great way for me to organize my thoughts on a daily basis. I just hope that you can get past my bad grammor and spelling. (Shush, Crystal!) So really, thanks for the inspiration and for being such great friends. I hope that I can use this as my own personal journal and as a place to refer to for my scrapbook pages. I really want my kids to have the story not just the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are blogging too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!! This is a no judgment blog, just like my swimming pool is a no judgment pool. Nobody is allowed to correct your grammer mistaks!!! Love it!
Post a Comment