Monday, January 28, 2008

1st party at the new house

Will turned 2 on Saturday and today we had our Grandma Grandpa Party for him. It was the 1st family shindig to be held at our new house. It was really fun. Since the kitchen flooring is down now. :) It was nice to be in a big empty space and have room to relax an talk. Too bad in only a matter of weeks it will be cluttered with my furnishings and my many many personal belongings. (I am in the process of doing some de-junking) No Amy you can't choose what of my things to throw away for me. ARG!



Will had a blast. He totally knew it was his day and was HYPER! He was running all over an being so cute. Yesterday we had a fun cousin party playing arcade games, so I am sure that warmed him up. Here are a few pictures of the parties. Tomarrow I will post a slide show of my favorite pictures of Will from the past 2 years. Only fair that if I did it for Garyn that Will gets one too. And I have to say even being the 4th child he is not lacking at all in the picture department. The scrapbook pages made department maybe but this kid gets lots of pictures taken of him. Good thing he is cute that is all that saved him these past 2 years. LOL

Forgot to mention that big sister dressed him for the party since I was cooking food. Don't you love the onsie ontop of the pants? CLASSIC!



It has been a full of funnies week so I will have to think about what I want to blog for tomorrow. I will sleep it over (my whole 3 hrs of sleep I am going to get) Hum... Will it be Jesse breaking the lights over the Wii? Jaden and his new mullet? A game of I spy the 2 yr old? Spoiled child and his nighttime rituals? Or Snowdays make good pictures and I love Marshmallow Kids? Stay tuned for more of my random ranting about my crazy yet go no where life.........

PS To all of you who take the time to read my pointless writing. THANKS FOR READING! Its a crazy life around here.

1 comment:

oda41143 Missy said...

Happy Birthday Will. I love the tile floor. I can't believe that your house is already at that point. I think it's soooo stinking cute that you left the onesie snapped outside the pants. Poor Will.