Ok, so my already happy go lucky little man Garyn decided to raid my purse while his big brother was home babysitting. (Not even going to comment on how well he was watching them, because that much is obvious) While rummaging in my purse he found my entire box of Crystal Light Energy On the Go Packets. Remember I work nights at home and have to have enough energy to make it till 2 am. I had barely bought these thanks to Heidi's introduction to them. I can see now maybe not the best idea, since my kids don't understand the term "belongs to mom." So the box had 10 packets and I had used maybe 2 0r 3. When I get home Jaden says "oh yeah and by the way Garyn ate all your Crystal Light from your purse" Little did he know these things were packed with Caffeine. YIKES is right!
I found one unopened package still in the box and then later one on the bathroom counter. But most the rest he just opened the packages and ate them straight. So YES my 5 yr. old ate straight packets of Crystal Light packed with Caffeine!! No kidding, he dumped the straight powder into his mouth! That had to be so nasty tasting. He did later confess that he put some of them into some water to "See what it would look like." And the water I think got poured down the sink. So I don't know for sure how many he really ate.
He did have lots of energy and was on the go! K Subrina don't put me in jail for inadvertently drugging my child. Want to know the best part of this whole thing? This was about 7:30 pm just before I got to go out to my office and shut the door and let daddy deal with him all night. Nice huh!? I love how my kids keep us so entertained at this house. For one night I was not the only walking tornado in the house. LOL
2 comments:
That is one of the funniest Garyn stories yet. I still love him and want you to mail him to me. Just look at that face!!!!
So did he crash hard after the let down of the caffeine?? That is a GREAT story, and you are SO going to jail!!
P.S. You commented on my picture blog earlier this week. My main blog is My Chaos My Bliss.
Post a Comment