I have to say that I have the best builders in the world! We started our house on Oct. 15th and we are almost done. They have been so great to work with and the are even pretty understanding that I am a basic simple person that is a little old fashioned and doesn't like all the frills. They have been so amazing about building my house to suit me! I had to run over to take pictures because the cabinets are now in. This is the same room that we had the party in on Sunday. I am so excited and I love how they have turned out.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
WOW! My cabinets are in!
I have to say that I have the best builders in the world! We started our house on Oct. 15th and we are almost done. They have been so great to work with and the are even pretty understanding that I am a basic simple person that is a little old fashioned and doesn't like all the frills. They have been so amazing about building my house to suit me! I had to run over to take pictures because the cabinets are now in. This is the same room that we had the party in on Sunday. I am so excited and I love how they have turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! They are beautiful and there are so many of them!!!
Missy, thanks! I am very excited and have waited so long for this house. I have to say that I was presently surprised at how much I love my cabinets. I am starting to get movers fever. I just want to pack up everything and get over there.
I can't wait to come up and stay at your house! Your cabinets are so pretty...
I can't wait till you come up here too. I hope that I have some of my crap put away by then. I seem to never be able to get ANYTHING done!!
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous!!
The FLOOR is way pretty too. You can't see it on the pic very well girls, but it is definitely a gorgeous faux tile floor!
Post a Comment