Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lets Play I Spy.....


Yes on occasion I do, try to do the laundry.
I have been (as usual) way behind. As you can plainly see from my enormous pile that I tried to take from the laundry room and fold on the couch. Can you spy the totally exhausted 2 yr old child that finally wore him self out after playing like a mad man in the piles of clean clothes?

Here is a close up of him totally zonked out in the laundry pile. Have I mentioned that this child does not EVER nap? This still baffles me how I can try for months to get him to nap and then one day he will just kill over totally exhausted in the middle of our chaos.

Also note the ever present gloves on the hands.

This is his strange fetish that still eludes my wee tiny brain.

So? The kid loves gloves so what?



Confession: I am a pig. PIG I tell ya! My mother would call me a "Regular Hog" I never seem to be able to clean anything. I mean not even keep it picked up. I totally frustrate myself in this area. (my poor hubby too for that matter) But I have to confess that my poor child probably likes the gloves as a precaution not to pick up any scary germs in our house. LOL

2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Priceless!!!

Matchbox Mom said...

It's okay, i'm a cow...love ya anyway.

Tam