I am so close to moving in that I can taste it! I am getting excited!!!!
Painting is done, yes I love it! The colors turned out great. the downstairs and upper hall is 2 tone, lulled beige with Ricks White trimming. I can't believe how great it turned out and for those wondering no it didn't end up looking like a that cave I thought it would. LOL Boy, does it smell great. I love the smell for new paint. The appliances arrived today. They aren't in yet but they are at the house now. Woo Hoo! And the countertops are done. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I can't belives how much I love them. I picked up this little 2 inch sample and carried it around for months. Totally know thats what I wanted it as soon as I say it. It was love at 1st site, and now they are in I see that I was totally right! My mom wants the sample so that when she gets sick of hers she can copy. Cute huh?
Heres a picture of the paint, the countertops, and Dad with the boys, checking out the new appliances:
Now, for the final look of the house. They finished up the outside today as well. Check out my totally cute shutters. I am also loving these. I am very excited to see that the stuff that I picked is really coming together for me and that I do like the finish look. :) Here is what you will see when you come to bring me cookies. ;) Minus the yellow dumpster I hope.
Little note: It keeps snowing and snowing and snowing which make pouring concrete impossible so we are also hoping praying that all will work out with this part as well. We wouldn't be building if we didn't have a few snags right?
6 comments:
Oh Nat, I got chills looking at your beautiful home. I really do want to come to Utah someday and now I know where I'll stay! Your kids will love that huge yard. You so deserve this. Enjoy every minute of it. Any plans for the first night in the house?
That kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You're going to be in heaven, in your own HUGE house! I'm so happy for you :)
HOWWWW exciting to be building a NEW house! Congrats! Miss ya!
I'm loving your kitchen! And I love your paint, the color is perfect. I can't wait to come up and scrapbook the night away in your beautiful new house!...PS I love the shutters, they are the icing on the cake.
OH MY GOSH!!!
I am so so happy for you! I know how long you have been dreaming of this house and I can't wait to come visit when your all moved in!
Love ya!
Sunny
Wow Nat! Beautiful House!
Post a Comment