Sunday, February 17, 2008

Will is a Pill again! & Some Random Thoughts From my tornado mind

I have said it once I will say it again this kid is such a pill. Here he is getting into food coloring! And the worst part is he totally knows how to smile and look so inocent which (again) he is not. Just thought I would post his anctics from last week.

Some Random thoughts from my tornado mind:

Once when I was getting mad and scolding Jaden about something, (he was probably 3 or 4 at the time) he stops me mid sentance and says "hey I can see myself in your eyes" I couldn't stay mand and had to laugh at him for being so perceptive and also was at the same time so mad at him for focusing on his reflection in my eyes instead of listening to what I was saying. Yet another reminder that getting mad and resorting to my yelling de-humanizes me to my kids and I become just "angry robot" mom.

Will pluralizes everything when he talks. He doesn't say very many words and when he does it is all pluralized. I find this very cute. I know he will grow out of this so fast and I want to enoy it while it lasts. He used words like: Colors, dinners, kisses, cups, and etc. it is so cute and it is so fun to listen to him at 2 yrs old learning to talk. Its also sad realizing this will be my last kid to go through this learning to talk stage. :(

Samantha is trying way to hard to grow up. I was listening to her go through her valentines on our way home from school thursday. She kept making little comments about every valentine and then I hear her say "Oh I can't belive some people are still giving Barbie Valentine's" Like this is just oh so dumb. She is only in 3rd garde! UGH! I totally remember taking Cabbage Patch Dolls to school to play with my friends until 5th grade. So I tell her that and her response is "Well you must have been a baby." UGH! How did she become so cool? and judgemental? What happened to my little girl? And where did this Pre-teen attitude come from.

I had to keep Samantha home from school on Friday to make her rest and eat. She hasn't been felling well and thanks to Alyssa for tattling on her I know she hasn't been eating lunch at school. I noticed too that she only picked at a few meals at home. She gets so upset over things. We had the Daddy Daughter Dinner on Wed. and I think she got so nervouse that she made herself sick. Then once she felt sick she didn't want to eat because she was affraid she would throw up. On top of her having a cold she just needed a day off. Once I got her to sleep and to eat some good foods she was feeling much better and acting a lot happier. Poor kid is such a worry wort. I have to remember that she needs a gentle touch and to watch her closely. I really hope that this is the only reason she was not eating. I hear eating disorders start early these days.

Why won't my blog let me spell check anymore? I am the worlds worst speller and it isn't spell checking me! It makes me mad!

4 comments:

Amy said...

OK our boys are trying to make us crazy! Between food coloring and water in the electrical outlets, its amazing that we aren't in the psych ward! LOL

Matchbox Mom said...

awww...you have the cutest family!
I'm right there with you on the last baby talking thing...sooo sad.

Wendi said...

I can't even comment on anything because my mind is so blown by how cute that scapbook page is!!! Why don't I have skills like that??

oda41143 Missy said...

Does this kid ever wear pants?