I've been tagged by my good friend Sunny
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
My middle name is Jo! HAHA easy I am Natalie Jo. Hence the Nat Nat Jo :)
J- Just can not ever put the camera down
O- Only have one girl. & Only have one sister
OK there you have it! So I tag hum... who? ok I guess Missy, and Amy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
thanks for the tag and sorry about the shit :)
Thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog.
Fun tag. I don't have a middle name!
haha! Love it!!
hugs
Hey you lucked out with only two letters in your middle name! That's not fair! I had 8!!
Hey thanks for the tag! My middle name is ELIZABETH, this is going to take forever! LOL
How random that you found me! Looks like life is good for you and your family. Looking forward to checking in more :)
Post a Comment