I am so excited/relevied that the Well Drillers have finally hit a good supply of water. Ok so it is at 407 feet but we finally have water! When you live out of town this is one of the things that you have to have. You have to have your own water supply and your own septic system and did I ever mention that what is cost me to have my power brought in?
Yeah I still haven't healed from that one. YIKES! They had to bring in about 7 poles to reach our house. But in the end I will have lots of space and I will enjoy sitting on my big ol porch watching the birds. LOL Here are some of the pictures of what is going on at the house these days. Now that we have water we can quit holding our breath and actually start packing to move. Here are the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YAY!!!
Ok keep me posted on when to drop off some cookies!!
It is a beautiful home!!
Sunny
Yay for water! I'm so excited for your family, I can't wait to come up and visit! I love the shutters, they make me want to put them on my house. And we have the same boob lights, what great taste we have!
I tagged you! Check out my blog for details~
Sorry...LOL
Sunny
Yipeeeeeeeee. WATER!!!!!! Love the pics!!
Your home is just so beautiful! Congrats on getting water! I am so excited for you guys!
This is so fun! I watched the slide show like 10 times! Your house is darling. I LOVE the front door.
Post a Comment