Enjoying our EXTRA day this year by hanging out together!
Once every 4 years we get a special gift. We get and extra day to enjoy our loved ones. So today we celebrated by spending time with the family Leaping and Jumping at the local bounce place. Again isn't Helen the greatest mom on the planet??? She comes up with the funnest ways to make events like Leap Year special. And she will not belive me that we all think she is cool!
Tell me this does it look like these kids are having fun!?
They were having a blast even it Samantha is trying to look like a pill!
She was mad I made her stop jumping long enough for a picture. LOL
And you can totally see she was trying not to smile. (rolling eyes)
1 comment:
I think of your mom all of the time and I have never met Helen. I want to have that kind of impact on my loved ones lives. Always planniing and doing memory making events. Tell her "thanks" for inspiring this old Kentucky girl.
Post a Comment