
And how funny is this: Just to keep things fair and balanced, she also sent up a big wind gust (micro-burst) the next night and hurled Jesse's fathers day BBQ from last year across the back yard and tore off the gasket or valve and hose for the propane and it emptied the tank. Lucky for him the BBQ is still going to work we only need to get a new hose and valve. Unlike my poor swing that is totally toast!!! I am so sad about it too and just looking at these pictures of it when it wasn't dead make me want to cry all over again. Boo Hoo Me! :( And also to make matters worse a few nights later she sent a nice hefty frost (yes in dang MAY!) to freeze my garden and kill Jesse's beloved tomato plants. I am telling you the weather is very strange this year, and I am SICK of it. So today we got to re-plant the garden. And it better not freeze again! So how is that for your laugh of the week?
Friday Funny? or Freaky Friday? LOL
4 comments:
Since I didn't get this posted until after midnight that means it is now Stupid Saturday. :)
I love that one of your lables is blitchin!
I'm sorry about your swing. I'm impressed that you are seeing the funny side of this at all...and that good old Mother Nature didn't leave your hubby out of the fun.
Hopfully you can get a belated Mother's Day replacement??
OH MY GOSH! I don't know whether to laugh or to cry! I'm cracking up that it was both mother's day and fathers day gifts but I'm also so very sad because I know how much you loved your swing. And I know that Jesse really liked his BBQ. And those dang tomatoes better not freeze! That would be completely unfair! Stupid Utah weather.....
horrifying! that SUCKS! i'd call it either WTF friday, or sucky saturday. digging the blitching label too.
Post a Comment