Celebrating Sun and Summer!
LDOY 2008
Hey any excuse to get together and eat and play is a good one right?
This family comes in 3's here are the 3 11yr olds with the 3 babies that will as of Oct. all be 2 yr olds. Only a few of the sets of 3's we have.
3 of the little cousins trying to "catch a baby duck" I told them if they would hold still they might get one. Truth is I just wanted a picture. HAHAHA Tricky huh?
Will swinging with no hands and when I said "Hey, look at Will, with no hands" he pulled his little hands up to his face then pushed them out to me so I could see them and said "I have hands" LOL Now isn't that sweet? He says the cutest things some days. Should I feel bad I made him think his hands had gone missing?
One of my favorite pics of the day. My SIL and her cutie boy!
And since we are talking about the Sun this is Samantha still trying to recover from her sun burn from the cabin last weekend. She was a stinker and ran off to the pool with the cousins and forgot (more like didn't bother to take the time) to put on sunscreen. A mistake I don't think she will be making again soon. This is the worst sunburn my kids have ever had. She had blisters on her face and a huge huge blister on her shoulder. Freaked her out. Freaked me out too. I hope she doesn't have any bad permanent damage from this. OUCH! poor little fair skinned girl. And then you have my Garyn that has never had a sun burn even though he is out side all the time. People look at them and wonder if they are biological brother and sister. They are, they all are but they don't look it.
4 comments:
Love the LDOY party and if I can remember to do it, I'm going to have a party next year too. Love the new car. OMG is all I have to say about Mantha's sunburn. Your brother should be beaten. God love her little heart.
awesome party idea. fun fun pictures! and way fun at the park! and super cute commuter car. SMART too.
How fun! I want to start that tradition. I too love the new car. I bet the saving in gas will make up for the car payment. I would love to get together with you and hang out. I do not think we have done that in YEARS!
I'm still in shock over the new car thing after Jesse told me that you shouldn't ever buy new! LOL I think it cool though and I'm so happy for you 'cause you get your van back.
I'm still waiting on those adoption papers from Helen. I can't imagine what is taking so long!
Poor Mantha, I used to burn like that when I was little. You know, back before sunscreen was a necessity. I just thought that it was normal to burn until your face blistered and peeled off. I probably didn't have too many long term effects until I decided to mow lawns for a living. So I'm sure she's fine!
Love the pictures, BTW! Way, way, cute! Man this is a wordy comment, I must not have talked to you for a few days....
Post a Comment