Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Catch of the Day

Catch of the Day

The looks on their faces say it all. For once the picture is worth a million words. LOL

10 comments:

Nat Nat said...

His shirt actually says I tired to be good but I got bored. Should say and caught. LOL

Crazymamaof6 said...

too cute! that was totally a kodak moment!

Emy5 said...

Great shot Nat Nat. Looks like a little harmless mischief is going on with those two.

And we are supposed to be fishers of men, right? (groan- bad joke!)

kimmerbean said...

Natalie, I don't know if you remember me from LP but I stumbled upon your blog and have really enjoyed your writings. Your kids are beautiful and your life amazing.

Marla said...

sooo CUTE! Those two are just the cutest stinks ever. I hope you are doing great!! We need to get together soon.

Kara P said...

hahaha! Now that's a cute one!
I DO love those little stinkers. Of course, THEY are MY boys!!
(Since I don't have any boys, my nephews are EXTRA special!)

Amy said...

Well, there's one way to keep Will out of trouble! LOL If only there was another one for Garyn! Love this pic, so cute!!

Kellan said...

So cute!

Hope you had a good day - see you soon - Kellan

Cecily R said...

Oh my gosh, that is perfect!!! What a great shot!!!

oda41143 Missy said...

Love it!! How much did you pay Garyn to catch Will for you? I know this was a set up.