Random 1:
Will came up to me the other day and said "yucky yucky"
So I looked in his hand he had a dead spider. I hate spiders of all kinds even dead ones. HATE THEM!!
I wouldn't even take it from him I waked him over to the garbage and told him to toss it in. Really all he wanted was for me to open the garbage.
Thank goodness it wasn't a poisonous one or that it wasn't alive! eeeeewwww getting the creeps now just thinking about it. Yucky Yucky is right. GAG!
Will came up to me the other day and said "yucky yucky"
So I looked in his hand he had a dead spider. I hate spiders of all kinds even dead ones. HATE THEM!!
I wouldn't even take it from him I waked him over to the garbage and told him to toss it in. Really all he wanted was for me to open the garbage.
Thank goodness it wasn't a poisonous one or that it wasn't alive! eeeeewwww getting the creeps now just thinking about it. Yucky Yucky is right. GAG!
Kids have no fear, it's funny really they just come with no fear nothing scares them they will try anything. It isn't until we teach them what to be afraid of that they start to be afraid and then sometimes they choose to be afraid of the strangest things. Jaden use to be afraid of windows.
Random 2:
I am the kind of person that has good intentions. I always have these great ideas or nice things that I really want to do and that I really plan to do. But somehow so many of these things slip through the cracks. I have decided that if the road to hell is really paved with "good intentions" then I am "speed racer" and should arrive at the gates very soon.
My New Blog Look:
I have been wanting to make my own blog look and get it all cute-sied up. I just am once again well intended. I just need to find the info on how to do it and haven't even looked. And so I have been trying out the free ones, I want red and black but can't find one I like. So, please bare with me if you see this look change often the next little while until I figure out what the crap it is that I do want. LOL
6 comments:
This blog look is great! I am ALWAYS changing mine. There are just so many choices.
Hate hate hate spiders--although they have done nothing to me.
I need to change my blog! Where in the heck did you learn to do that? I love this page though, can I have it when your done, lol. PS I know another we are friends. I have great intentions all the time but it seems to backfire and blow up in my face most of the time.
Nat, crazymama (on my sidebar) knows how to do it. She SAYS it's easy and even tells you where to enter the html code, but I've been too lazy. Go email her from her profile page. The 2 of you are like peas in a pod.
yup email me. and i'll send yout the template instructions. it's not that bad. i swear.
yuck on the spider. UGH my kids keep bringing in bugs. and don't want to kill anything it kills me!
and yeah email me. I'll hook you up.
on the background but this is cute.
ah good intentions. ii have none. it's not great. or if i do have some i have no clue. it's awesome. so at least you know you have good intentions.
If you are a speedster than I am a rocket. I totally know how that goes. I must think 20 times a day. "I am going to pray about that." I would dare say that I don't always get to it.
Check out cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. They have some cute ones there too.
Yuck! SPIDERS...I am with you...wouldnt have touched it either!
good intentions....um....yeah;) you aren't the only one!
Post a Comment