After the bus left I dressed Will and we jumped in the car and we headed to the school. We got stuck waiting for a train that was stopped on the tracks blocking the way into town. Grrrrr. I was totally stressed that we were late just sure that Garyn was going to be freaking out. (truth is I was lucky to get there alive since I was driving on 2hrs of sleep after working all night.) And when I did arrive at the school look at what I find. This smiling face working on one of the stations. He didn't even miss me. LOL
The first thing he does is pulls out a sticky note from his pocket to show me his lunch number. He doesn't get to eat lunch at school but he thought is was super cool that I put $$ in his account so that he could eat breakfast there. Jaden and cousin Necia took him to the cafeteria for a 1st day of school breakfast. He said it was scrambled eggs and toast, for all that want to know.
(Yes I totally pay for my kids to eat school breakfast, when they want it.... if you worked graveyards wouldn't you? Mornings are way tooooo hard!)
So we did the rest of his stations together and here is how I left him... concentrating really hard on drawing a picture of himself. How do I know he is concentrating? Notice the tongue sticking out? That is how you know when he is concentrating. Cute huh?
(The girl next to him is our neighbor that built a new house the same time we did this year.)
And this is him getting off the Kindergarten Bus and coming home.
Looks like a nice 1st day? I think YES!
He was grinning from ear to ear.
I know, that is just the cutest Kindergartner that I have ever seen!!
(this year..hehe!)
And after Garyn was off the bus in in the house Will was still trudging down the drive way wearing Garyn's back pack, pretending to go to school. Who wouldn't want to be like a big brother that is that cute? hahaha
Ok, well they are both cute, I know. And No, I am no bias!! LOL
6 comments:
OK those pictures are so cute! I don't think I've seen a kid so ready to go to school in my life! And his hair! Love it!
Too funny...glad he had a good day!
I can't believe Garyn is already in kindergarten. Crazy!?! It seems like just yesterday he was born. Wow! He is such a cute kid and looked so happy to be going to school with his big brother and sister. Have fun Garyn!!
hey natalie, it's katrina Lawrence (do you remember me :)
I saw your site off of Sunny's. It's so fun to see your kids growing up! Your little Garyn is adorable :) I haven't had to send one off on the bus - they'd probably love it so I can't hover around the classroom. But I bet that's tough for you!
Hope all is well - great to see old LP'ers blogs. I miss seeing pics of everyones families :)
Its Leslie, Glad to see all your updates. Not glad to that my adorable buddy Gar is growing up. I will miss him this year. I miss you already. Hey, we'd better do lunch maybe take Addi, Gar, and Will. Keep on truckin' !
oh my word, that back pack is huge. love the shots, he is too big. seems like just yesterday he was born.
Post a Comment