Ten on Tuesday
1. Read Garyn "The Beauty and the Beast" book about 200 times this week. It's his new obsession since watching Kara and her family in the play on Labor Day.
2. Ran around like a Chicken with my head cut off for 2 days running errands. I don't know why but after working all night, taking 2 little kids from place to place just takes it out of me. I thought I was gong to collapse by the time I walked back in the door today.
3. Got the family yahoo group set up. Loving that!
4. Made some alligator bread to go with our lessons Sunday. The kids in our class loved it. We read them the "Spiritual Crocodiles" talk (condensed) by Boyd K. Packer and ate the bread with honey butter. YUMMY! Here is a picture of it and here is where you can find the talk.

5. I laughed until I almost cried watching Kenton, Thad, and Jesse trying to separate the Mommy Cow from her Calf in the field. I can't explain just how funny this was.. you just had to be there. Boy that was one MAD COW!
6. Helped my Mom make homemade peach ice cream and ate like 3 bowls. It was so delicious. (all I did was stir the ice.)
7. Watched "Definitely Maybe" and I really liked it. I would never let my kids watch it but it was still good.
8. Tried unbarring my self from under laundry mountain... 20 or so loads later and it is looking more like a mole hill now.
9. Me and Samantha and Grandma had a girls night out and went and had our nails done. Then another day I got a hair cut.
10. Grandpa took Jaden fishing with Cordell and his family one night and then Grandpa took Garyn and Will down to play at the lake today so that I could run a few of my errands kid free. Can't beat time with the grans!!! And it is much easier getting your transmission fluid changed without having 2 little kids at your feet. ;)
6 comments:
How in the world did you get that bread shaped like that? You are a genius.
Nope it's a Helen thing. My mom has been making these for years. It's easy. Just shape it in a half moon and use scissors to make the scales etc. Cloves for eyes.
Love the bread! How super fun. :)
I still don't know how you do it!!
that's adorable!!
You must be on crack, to do everything on NO SLEEP.
zzzzzzz........
Post a Comment