WOW I have already reached 100 posts on my blog so I am going to do 100 things about me. In no particular order just what comes to mind. Here goes
1. I am a bicentennial baby
2. I thought that was really cool growing up
3. I have 5 brothers and only 1 sister
4. My only sister is 9 yrs older than me
5. She is one of my best friends
6. Sometimes we growl at each other
7. Brothers are mean... but you love em anyway
8. I am lucky to have older brothers they are so protective even when they pretend they don't know you.
9. I am lucky to have little brothers cuz I am so protective even when I pretended I didn't know them. hehehe
10. My hubby only has 1 brother and 1 sister
11. His brother died
12. One of my brothers died 18 years ago
13. I still miss him.. but feel him around me every now and then
14. He was kind to me and would drive me anywhere I wanted to go. Most older brothers don't like a kid sister hanging around. He didn't mind.
15. I am so glad now because we had some fun times and some great talks.
16. He was a wild child
17. I named my William after Him
18. My son goes by Will my brother went by Bill or Billy when he was little
19. My son is a wild child
20. They are kindred spirits
21. Both of them hated to go shopping as babies.. Will still does.. Bill would still hate if he were here
22. I don't really like to shop but then I kinda do
23. I like to shop online and love a good bargain
24. I can get myself in trouble when I find a good deal by spending too much
25. I hate money... it runs our lives too much
26. All my kids have names that are special and they are each named after amazing people
27. Will is named after my brother mostly and then my grandfather, my dads grandfather, my dads uncle, my husbands uncle, and his great grandfather and so on.. It is a long time family name
28. I feel blessed that we got to use it for our son
29. Garyn i s named after his grandfathers on both sides
30. Samantha is named after both of my husbands step parents. They are amazing people. One influenced my husband life in a major way before passing away. And the other is an amazing grandma that would roll over backwards to keep people happy. Samantha is a kindred spirit with her, she was aptly named.
31. Jaden came with his name. He is named after his daddy.
32. My 2nd daughter was going to be named after my Grandma and my Husbands Mother.
33. Will was supposed to be a girl but he came as a boy and surprised me. So now I didn't get to use my name.
34. Jesse was DONE after having 3 kids, then we felt like there was still a daughter out there.
35. But she didn't come ... we got Will instead. I am so glad he is a boy. My 2 little boys are so much fun. Wild hogs but fun wild hogs that I adore.
36. So now Jesse is really really done... so much for another girl.
37. Samantha was such an easy baby
38. She was my reward for not killing Jaden... he was a very hard baby. I wonder what my reward will be for not killing Will? Lots of $$ I hope. hahaha
39. Samantha has always been such a girly girl. All pink and full of stink. LOL
40. Jaden is such an easy kid now that he is older.
41. He is always worried about.. not really impressing people.. but in not disappointing them. He is a little rule follower at school and elsewhere. Not always at home of course. LOL
42. I was a stinker as a teenager if any of my kids try 1/2 of what I did I will kill them. Or uhm, well ok at least lock them in a cage.
43. Garyn is a rule breaker and can talk himself out of anything
44. He is cute and he knows it ... uses it to his advantage.
45. He will probably be a lawyer some day.. talking himself and others out of things.
46. None of my kids look very much a like
47. I take tons of pictures of my kids I mean tons like thousands every year
48. I love to scrapbook (as if you didn't know that)
49. Recently I have taken to digital scrapbooking.
50. I don't really scrapbook much anymore
51. I work for scrapbook companies and sold scrapbook supplies for over 10 yrs.
52. I love not working for a scrapbook company because I don't feel guilty for buying products from and and all companies that I like.
53. But I really miss my scrapbooking business in so many ways
54. I can't pass up a freebie digital scrapbook download
55. I have become addicted to downloading... I download and never use I am just a download junkie.
56. Jesse got me a new hard drive to store my pictures and digital stuff on. He calls it my "Scrapbook Porn Addiction" He is right. LOL
57. I easily get addicted to collecting things. Especially craft things.. cute paper is the worst.
58. I like to watch kids shows. Me and the kids can watch Disney Channel all day.
59. I like the cheesy Disney Movies and the Teen Chick Flicks.
60. This drives Jesse nuts!
61. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!!!! I will get to see Disneyland all decked out for Halloween this year. I can't wait!!!
62. I think it's the candy that I love... or maybe the crafts... or maybe the parties... Oh it's just Halloween. LOL But I do like candy. hehe
63. I love Christmas when it is filled with the Spirit and its about Christ but don't really love all the fuss and stress of it.
64. I also really like Valentines.. not the holiday as much as the cute pink and red things in the stores. I bought lost of stuff for Samantha's room and scrapbook room last yr. around valentines. If you decorate in pink or red that's the time for find cute things.
65. I have good intentions but do not follow through very well.
66. I am left handed and married a left hander. So far we only have one left hander. (we can't tell with Will yet)
67. I met my husband 2 days after High School Graduation. He had this thing after returning home from his mission that he would not date anyone in high school. So we talked on the phone several times and met for the 1st time after I was officially graduated.
68. I knew on our 3rd date he was the one
69. It scared the crap out of me. I decided I was gong to tell him I didn't want to go out again.
70. I figured if it was meant to be he would come back around in a few years when I was ready to get married. I was wrong!!
71. Our moms set us up on a blind date. I think they knew before we did that we would end up Happily Ever After.
72. He didn't "know" it as quickly as I did... Men are so slow. It takes him life or death to realize he can't live without me.
73. He was following me home one night not long after we started dating and I hit some horses.
74. He said the 1st thing he thought when he saw my car halt to a stop and the cloud of dust was "OH no I am not sealed to her!" He knew right then he wanted to be with me forever. Sweet huh? even if it did take him to think I had died before he could commit. LOL
75. He got a ring proposed about a week later. We had only dated 6 weeks. So really didn't take him long I just like to tease him. Since it was a whirlwind courtship. hehehe
76. We were married 4 months later in November.
77. So yes I graduated high school and got married in the same year. That was 1994 by the way.
78. I was 18 he was almost 22
79. everyone told us we were crazy... the were stupid you can't tell someone else what is right for them when you really don't know. Showed them didn't we?
80. I have never ever regretted getting married so young. In fact I am very grateful. I belive all things work out the way they are meant to one way or another.
81. I had Jaden when I was 20. I like being a young mom. I figured I could start early and get all my kids by the time I was 30.
82. I don't feel as young now. I had Will at 29 just 3 months before I turned 30. Barely met my goal.
83. I had a really hard time getting pregnant with my last 2 kids and harder pregnancy's another reason getting married and starting young was better for me.
84. I have been married almost 14 yrs
85. I was a size 2 on my wedding day
86. Now I would kill to be a size 12 LOL
87. After I had Jaden and had gained a ton of weight I was depressed about being a size 10. That makes me laugh now.
88. I am much much bigger than that now and figure what the hell? This is who I am Large and in Charge baby!
89. I live in the same little farm town I grew up in.
90. Actually built a house across the street from my parents
91. Yes I am a total Momma's girl. But hey, my mom is awesome so there!
92. I am not very competitive and get bothered sometimes by people that are
93. I have been given so many blessing and when I get depressed I want to kick my own butt because I really have so much to be thankful for.
94. When I was a kid I use to get so bothered because my mom would make me wear dresses to school.
95. I think I drove her nuts because she would get me all cutsie'd up and then I would go run with the boys and spear carp, play in the river, catch frogs, etc and come home a dirty mess with burrs in my long pony tail. I have no idea how I got such a prissy daughter but I love every bit of her girly'ness!
96. I had long long blond hair that was super thick. The teachers at my school called me Barbie.
97. My Hair isn't so long now or so blond but it is still thick. Now I like to keep it kinda reddish.
98. I love love love Disneyland and all things Disney. My dream vacation would be the Sand and Sea Walt Disney World Cruise. (I will do this some day) I know big dreams huh? LOL
99. I love Mexican food
100. I feel like my 100 things are stupid but I am glad that I did some writing about myself for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so funny! I'm with you on number 65 and 86.
LOVE this post! Even though I knew all of it, LOL. Its not even a little bit stupid....
That was fun. I was excited I new most of it. I guess that it what you get when we have been friends as long as you have been married. Okay wait..I didn;t know about your teachers calling you Barbie. Lucky
Post a Comment