There was much riding of rides.
Jaden and Samantha are in the back cart of this roller coaster.
There was also much waiting.
This is Grandpa with Will and my nephew Gabe, waiting for us to get off a ride. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for helping with the kids so much!
Garyn and Will in the stroller at Universal Studios in Burbank CA. Garyn with his favorite souvenir his Sponge Bob toys and Will bought a huge Dinosaur at the Jurassic Park Ride. It was almost as big as him. You should see him trying to carry it and walk. Too funny!
Something that we have never done before. The kids learned about the center spike so we made a point to go and find it. When Disneyland was constructed Walt Disney put a spike in the exact center of the park. It is under the walkway when you walk through Cinderella's Castle.
So here we are in the exact middle of Disneyland finding the golden spike!
The Goof with Goofy
And I know this makes 11 but I can't help it because it is Curious Will with Curious George and they both are just so cute and look so Innocent but are such little trouble makers. LOL
7 comments:
So much fun! I'm totally jealous. Now I want to take my kids and go play too! And to run away from home like that! I'm green with envy, LOL
Oh I'm so incredibly jealous :)!!!
We've gone the last two years to disney around Halloween because I just LOVE all the villians being out and the nightmare before christmas stuff. On a budget this year but seeing your pictures makes me smile.
Looks like you all had so much fun!
It sounds like, and looks like you all had a blast! Too fun!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics. ;)
Hey girl welcome back...no fun back here in reality! Glad you had a GREAT time. The pics are great and it sounds like a blast!
awesome trip! SO FUN! lucky!
looks like an awesome time! glad you are back!
Fun, fun, fun pics. I LOVE THE BEACH PIC!!!!!!!
I knew you were going, but didn't realize when. How fun! I love Disneyland in the Fall--went last October. It is such a blast. Looks like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment