Charlie was born at Grandpa's house in Sept.
while we were gone to Disneyland.
He has lots of brother and sisters,
who now live with my brothers and sister.
Here he is as a tiny baby. Isn't that a cute puppy?
Samantha picked him out as her favorite from the 1st time she saw him. It was love at 1st site and of course we wanted her to have her pick since she had already lots 3 puppies this yr. (oh little did we know the heartache it would bring) They are so happy together.
Oh how cute he has been becoming. We think that he is a corgi mix. His mom is part Terrier, Beagle or something like that. But she must have found herself a hot little corgi to mate with because these are the cutest little corgi mix puppies ever. Notice his thick neck and legs and his long body? Oh yes and how stinking cute are those stubby little legs?
He quickly became part of our family.. even suckering me into letting him into the house. He was been so good at potty training. But now he is missing. Saturday afternoon we let him out for a while and then we never came back. We have scoured the area looking for him checked with all the neighbors and no one has seen him. We are so so so so sad! We even went through the entire day of footage on Jesse's security camera and we don't see any footage of him leaving the yard, or of any cars coming into the drive way or etc. We see footage of his mommy (Rooty) coming over to visit and of our other dog Harley but nothing of Charlie. It is a total mystery.
Poor Mantha! What is with her luck with dogs. She had 2 puppies die in the spring, then got Izzy (remember the cross dressing mini pinscher?) and then he got sick and died and now we finally have a puppy that is so sweet and so fun and so great with the little boys and he comes up missing!!! UGH!!! She is beyond Sad.
So today I will be calling the shelters and looking once more but as cold as it's been I am thinking that he is long gone and gone for good. DANG IT! But part of me is just still hanging onto that hope that we will find him.
5 comments:
Oh Nat, I am so sorry! I can't even imagine the heartache all of you must be feeling.
OMG that sucks out loud! Do you think that he might have gotten into a drain or something like that? Since you don't see him leaving the yard, I'm thinking he might be trapped somewhere. I'm so sorry that this is happening. Please keep me posted.
I'm sorry to hear that Charlie is missing. SAD!!! He really is the cutest dang thing. I hope (just like you are hanging on to that hope) he will be okay.
ssssNatalie, my s bssutton does not work. Ssorry. I just talked to Jaden on the phone and now I wish I wouldn't have said anything to him. I do hope your pup makes it home. He is so cute. If he doesnt, our cssorgie will be having pups in the next week or so. They will be mixed, we dont know what. Anywho. Just a thought. Leslie
I'm so sorry...that just rots! Hope he shows up somehow.
Post a Comment