Saturday Toy Massacre!
So tomorrow it is the Super Bowl and we were unanimously elected to be this years host for that family party, since we are pretty mellow, have the bonus room in the new house to use and basically because we were the only ones willing. hehehe But ok so we have lived her for almost a full yr. and we has still not organized the Toys in the Bonus Room/Toy room. So Jesse has been talking about doing it for weeks. I looked and searched for the perfect within reason organizers that I could find. AKA Cheap but effective. My favorite things. I scored big. A girl I work with directed me to the Target add and they had the cool cubies on sale this week. PERFECT! We woke up (I worked for a bit) then we ran to Target and picked them up and Jesse put them together. It was his day to go to a movie with a friend so while he was at the movie the kids and I sorted and sorted and threw and donated toys. It was actually pretty fun. Except for the part were I get to be the mean mom and keep them on task. While they are playing. ... So far things seem to be turing out nicely up there. Fingers crossed we can get the rest of the house clean before start time. UH OH! still have to prepare my primary lesson, and I work tonight at 1:30 am till 7:30 in the morning. It's 7:00 pm now so I better get a move on. YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey... I did it last year! But what a great excuse to clean up the toys. We need to do a family party in the bonus room! I'm surprised it took us this long.
See you tomorrow!
I want to see a picture of the cubic things. I need an orginization thing!!
mom, what you said to me about going to wicked, smantha got to go to hannah montanna, u have been to coountless concert and so has dad. me? i havent been to one! so pleeeeeze consider! love ur oldest darling son, 3j
pleeeeze natalie, take him, poor 3j. were have you been, you must be busy. do some blogging. leslie we really should do lunch
Post a Comment