I keep putting off blogging because I don't have my pictures loaded or I keep thinking I need to do a catch up post. But I finally decided that a catch up post is never going to happen. So I will just start afresh.
It's been a crazy week. Jesse was sick Monday and Tuesday of last week then I got sick on Wed. night. UGH I was supposed to be doing our Teacher Dinner for the teachers on parent teacher conferance night and I had to totally call in favors. I felt so stupid. Of all the days to get sick. UGH but I wan not about to cook anything and get every teacher in the school sick. That is all they would need a bunch of puking teachers come monday. Thank goodness I had already assigned most of the food out and double thank goodness that there were so many people willing to help me out. It turned out great I hear and I guess I wasn't really needed after all.
Then by Thurs. afternoon Jaden started into it.. then Will then Saturday Garyn then by Sunday it was Samantha's turn. ICK She missed school today. So that makes a full week of someone missing something each day because of this icky bug. Finally feeling like we might be on the tail end of it. I had taken a day off to scrapbook but then ended up taking 2 days off sick plus my normal 2 days off fell in there too so I have had 5 straight days off and yet I feel like I haven't accomplised a dang thing. Just trying to clean up the messes as we go along. Now I need a burst of energy to get things caught up. Not likely to happen on 2 hrs of sleep.
Well on Friday I was feeling much better and Jesse and I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned we steam cleaned and scrubbed and really wanted that bug out of here. But seeing as we were just in the middle of it the house now looks like we are back to square one. Oh well another day another story.
But I am alive and will get back to blogging.. I hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are a good mom to head off that event, especially when you guys had the bug. Feel better :)
I'm sor sorry you are sick!!! Get well soon.
Love the monkeys! I hope everyone is feeling better~
Sorry you were all sick. But excited that you are now among the "blogger world" living. Yippee!
Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment