Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ouch

The sun tried to kill me this week. I went to Samantha's track meet on thursday and got so sunburned. I have had blisters an my neck and back and my arms and now I am to the part where some of it is peeling and some of it is still blistered. So I have raw skin and I hurt and want to cry. But at least I am more mobile now. And at least I had fun watching Samantha run in her meet. She did a great job. She was 1st in every heat she ran she was so tired by the end of the day. She had run all her races 2x because of the finals and then she also did the relay. Poor kid pulled a muscle and was hurting by the time she was done. Then she had a softball game that night by the time we got her in bed she thought her body had been through the blender.

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Have you ever heard of sun screen?

jEn paiGe said...

ouch! I can't wait to go to a track meet! Only a couple more years! Wanna scrapbook?

Amy said...

A friend will give you sympathy when your that sunburned. A good friend will laugh at you and say "Holy crap girl! You are so red!" LOL

Brittney said...

Hello - I'm just answering your question from my blog comments looking for "Mouse in the House". It's available on my blog only: http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/leave-world-behind.html

Scroll to the bottom of the post!


Anything with the actual mouse on it won't ever be in my store. Big copyright NO NO!

Enjoy.