So we got some great projects done Friday and I wanted to post pictures.


I finally got my software that I wanted to my Cricut Machine. I got the Sure Cuts A Lot or SCAL so that I could use my own fonts on my machine. I am loving it. I have made several tiles lately for gifts etc. but today when I made some I finally took some pictures. I did the 12x12 one for a Family Friends 50th Wedding Anniversary Party and then the smaller ones the 6x12 and 6x6 tiles for my mom for some gift exchange thing she has coming up at work. They are bolder lettering then the other ones I did but they were much easier and I think they turned out pretty good. I am so cheap I printed them all squished together onto one piece of 12x12 Vinyl and then cut them apart to place them on the tiles. I hate wasting the Vinyl. I will have to post later the cute one I put on the wall in my Bonus Room.
We got the hole dug and cement poured so that we could start putting up a basket ball standard. The kids are excited and can't wait for the cement to dry and the rest to be done so that they can shoot some hoops. Jesse thought is would be fun to let the kids each put a handprint in the cement. I love it! I wanted to do this in the patio last yr. when the house was done and he said no. So I am happy that he let them do it here. It's cute I will get another pict. when they are all dry.

I finally got my software that I wanted to my Cricut Machine. I got the Sure Cuts A Lot or SCAL so that I could use my own fonts on my machine. I am loving it. I have made several tiles lately for gifts etc. but today when I made some I finally took some pictures. I did the 12x12 one for a Family Friends 50th Wedding Anniversary Party and then the smaller ones the 6x12 and 6x6 tiles for my mom for some gift exchange thing she has coming up at work. They are bolder lettering then the other ones I did but they were much easier and I think they turned out pretty good. I am so cheap I printed them all squished together onto one piece of 12x12 Vinyl and then cut them apart to place them on the tiles. I hate wasting the Vinyl. I will have to post later the cute one I put on the wall in my Bonus Room.
Here is your funny of the day. While Jesse was showing me where he was going to have each kid put thier handprints he showed me 5 spots. I laughed and said "uhm... did you remember that you have only 4 kids not 5." lol lol He is so funny.. so then he goes, "Well we can let Harley put his paws in it. He's part of the Family" and he did. So here he is putting Harley Paws in. Cute huh?
3 comments:
I love your little projects!! You are so inspiring.
Natalie, what kind of vinyl are you using? I wonder if this would work with my Silhouette. Very cute!
Love the projects and love the kid and dog prints in the cement. That'll be great fun when they are bigger. Glad to know you're still alive. Wish I saw you more at work...
Post a Comment