Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

It's a GIRL!!!! YAY
This is her showing us her buff arm muscles. Looks like a soft ball player to me. ;)


Her face. Yikes she looks like an alien


Profile... cute huh!?
Posted by Picasa
We are so excited to be expecting a baby girl on Halloween. I can't believe we are doing this again especially since my youngest is 5 1/2 right now. But even as crazy as I am to be doing this all over again I am super excited! It's about time we get another GIRL around here. I told Mantha "It may be 13 yrs later but hey a sister is a sister." LOL

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and super jealous you are having a girl! Way fun. Congrats!

Amy said...

Love it!!! I'm so glad that you're having a baby so I can live vicariously through you...

Jill said...

I am so happy for you. It was meant to be. And, she is beautiful already.

Marla said...

Congrats Nat!! So excited for you!!! I am excited for Mantha too because I have sisters that much younger and they are still a great friend!! Love ya!