It is so amazing to me how fast you can fall in love with someone!
Welcome baby Emily, we love you!!!
My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby girl last night at 12:30 am. She is gorgeous!!
Her name is Emily. She is the 1st girl to be born in our family for a while.
I know I haven't blogged in ages but how could I resist finding a minute
to post some pictures of this cute little baby?
Scott coming to meet his new baby sister
(notice the size of the Giraffe next to him)
Last night her big brother got to sleep over at our house.
Here he is making a Gingerbread House with us.
When Scott when to meet his baby sister he took her a little Giraffe.
Little did he know when he picked it out that it was going to be almost as big as his new sister.
5 comments:
She is so cute! And I love how the little boys can't take their eyes off of the candy so that they can get a picture! Too cute!
Awwww. Love the pics. I can't stand that she has to stay in that bubble! I want to pick her up and cuddle her so badly!! I do love that the giraffe is her size! Kaila is the only cousin old enough to go into her little incubator. Sierra thinks we need to pass her off as 18 so she can go in too. So stinkin' cute! Kenton keeps telling us how much she looks like YOU, and I had to remind him that's because she looks like HIM! How fun that Scott is mini-Janna, and Emily is mini-Kenton! Get better quick Baby!!
She is soo cute!! Hope she is doing well! I'm glad you finally blogged!!!
Finally, a post. I expect better from you in the future. Thanks for the holiday visit. It was so good to see you and the kids. We love the Jensens!!
She's gorgeous, even though strapped on the machines. It's really exciting to have a new addition to the family. Babies are blessings.:-)
Post a Comment