Saturday was filled with much shopping, shopping and house stuff, and being sick again yuck!
Sunday I went to my moms to wrap presents with out any kiddy eyes to see me. And a magical elf (my mom) helped me get all my presents wrapped in no time at all. WOO HOO! have to admit the relief of having that done helped with the feeling better too.
Monday Christmas Eve, one last stop at the store, a trip to show the new house to Heidi, the kids ran out all the neighbor gifts, and back home for present opening with our little family! Oh that was so much fun. The kids called me several times while we were at the store to tell me that they were "just sitting starting at the presents under the tree waiting to open them" I found this to be VERY VERY FUNNY!!
Then we rushed off to Grandmas and Grandpas for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, nativity, and many more presents. They had enough by the end of Christmas eve that they didn't even need a visit from Santa, they got one anyway of course.
The cutest of the 3 Kings: Garyn
These aren't such bad looking "sheep" either: Will and Jaden
I love that excited feeling that is in the air on Christmas Morning. All the giggling and anticipation as the kids wait at the door way for the all clear from dad. Here are the Socks stuffed to the rim! My stuff was in a pile because I was protesting my mom's returning to me my childhood sock and didn't get it out this year.
And a picture of the tree with presents underneath the tree. I make the kids wait in the hall while I get a picture like this every year. They hate it but they will love these photos some day, I think.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Your pics are wonderful. Love the trophy!!!
Post a Comment