Garyn with Santa. Since his Birthday is tomorrow Santa even sang Happy Birthday to him.
Samantha with Santa. She asked him if he liked the note she left last night and he said "Oh I loved it you are very artistic." That made her day because she had actually drawn him a picture and wrapped it up for him and he must have remembered because he called her artistic. That made her day and sealed the deal that this must be the "real" Santa. Especially because he told Jaden to keep working on no back talking his parents. The whole room got a kick out of that. Poor Jaden.
Once we left their we went back for a quick stop in at my Mom's again even though we spent Christmas Eve there. So the kids had a great day they got to spend time with all 3 sets of Grandparents and they still had time to play some guitar hero 3 before going to bed tonight. What a fun fun day we had. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Not just my little family of my own but also for my extended family that all lives so close to us. It makes for crazy holidays around here with all the places to go, but it is also so rewarding. We have Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and so many friends that we get to spend time with and we are so blessed.
We took a few minutes with the kids tonight to talk about all the gifts they had received and about how all of the Christmas gifts from the whole world all put together are not even close to the gift that we were given when god sent his son Jesus to suffer for us and give us eternal life. I just want to add that I thankful for so much today but the very most I am thankful for a loving heavenly father that watches over my family and I am thankful for Jesus Christ and for his life, his example, his Gospel, and his gifts to me.
Wise Men Still Seek Him.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! We did pretty good down here, Guitar Hero 3 is beginning to drive me a little crazy though!
I suck at Guitar Hero, the rest of the family is totally addicted!
Love the Hannah Montana t shirt Mantha!!
Post a Comment