I know I am a few days late but I have to post these 2 hilarious things that Garyn said this week. He is 4 and says the cutest things that just catch me off guard sometimes. I want to always remember how cute and fun he is!
#1 So he is playing and being silly he calls Will a "pee pee head" I said in a funny mom voice "Hey, Garyn don't call him that, he isn't a pee head" and so his response......
"I know, he can't really pee on his head, because his weenier can't stretch that far." Now realize he says this all in such a matter of fact way that I thought I was going to die trying to keep in all my laughing. What a silly boy!
#2 He had already been home from preschool for about an hour and he comes into the kitchen where I am working and casually asks "Well, did you want me to get a certificate and a treat?"
I am like "Huh?"
So he says "Well, DID you want me to get a certificate and a treat?"
So I say "Sure hunny I want you to get a certificate and a treat."
Garyn says "Well too bad, I can't, because you didn't teach me my phone number."
Now the funny part of this is that I didn't even know they were learning phone numbers at school and the really funny it that he says it like you would say "oh, I guess we are out of crackers." he talks like he is just talking not like he is mad about missing out on something. He is so dang funny. Needless to say, we now know the phone number and have earned the certificate and the treat! LOL Thanks Miss Lindy! You made his week. :)
I will try to post a picture later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, did you want me to leave a comment?
hahahaha! That's a good story.
That is hilarious! pee pee head Ahhhhh Ahhhh Cooper and Garyn would be best buddies if we lived there.
I think pee pee head is a good name for most boys! (Including the greater percentage of fathers!)
Post a Comment