My house, that I have literally waited years to build, is finally getting built, and it is coming along nice and fast. This week they put on my brick and did Sheetrock on the inside. Wednesday, they will tape and drywall. And by the beginning of next week we will be onto finishing work. WOW I am amazed, and so excited! We drive by the house every day (at least once) and we find ourselves very often standing and looking out the windows at the amazing view of the surrounding fields, farms, and mountains. I am so thankful to be building a home to raise my family in that is in a place that is so beautiful to me. I took some pictures out of my windows while we were there today. What a great start to a new year!!! :) I am feeling very blessed today, Jesse let me sleep in, we got lots done around the house, even started packing, and the kids didn't make me pull out any hair today. I wish all days were like today.
Here are some pictures of my view. I figured I better get some now, who knows in another 30 yrs this may all be city and be filled with houses and businesses. And here a are a few of picts of Jesse and the kids looking out the windows, and the house with the brick on it. (The siding will be on soon too, and the door will be painted, then it will really look like a house:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those views are simply heavenly. How happy you must be! I am happy FOR you. Don't you LOVE the smell of sheetrock?!
I am so happy for you Nat. It has been such a long wait for you guys and you have been so patient!!
WAH! I can't see the pictures!
I've been wanting to go down and see the brick, but by the time I'm done with school, it's DARK outside! DANG. (I hate the end of the semester... too much work!)
Has Dad gone over to put up Valentine lights yet?
Post a Comment