Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2008!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Are you making resolutions for 2008?

I am not. I think that instead of trying to do a bunch for things that I will never get around to, I will just try to enjoy each day as it comes.

2008 is going to be great!

3 comments:

crystal said...

That is the BEST resolution I've heard YET.

I totally do not make resolutions. I think i shall do an un-resolution post.

oda41143 Missy said...

You are so cheesy. 2008 is going to be great :) hahahaha

Amy said...

Dying to see the new pics of your house! Would you post them already?! BTW, I think your house is adorable and suites you!! Your builder might give you crap about being old-fashioned but I think that your house looks pretty modern to me. Its a modern farm house and I love it. I can't wait to see it and by see it I mean come crash there and scrapbook for days on end! LOL