Sunday, January 20, 2008

Will loves to vacuum!

Will loves to vacuum

Why can’t I have this much enthusiasm and joy to vacuum our … uhm… can you call that carpet? I can’t wait to get out of this house!!! But the new one is almost done! Here’s a picture of the outside. Most the siding is on. It is way browner than I had imagined it but I love it! Picked out all the lights today. That got me very excited. Good bye 1950's carpet! Hello plush and fluffy 2008! Can't wait to be vacuuming my new carpet in MY own house. :)
(I know it won't last. That's why I am teaching Will to vacuum LOL)

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Oh Nat, the house looks beautiful!!! I'm soooo happy for you and can't believe how fast it's going up. Will is a doll baby!!

Matchbox Mom said...

Hi Nat! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm going to have to add you to my blogroll!!! Beautiful home, and Will is a little doll!

Tam

Janet said...

Nat I love the house, I'll be so happy for you when you finally get in it.

Kara P said...

I walked through it over the weekend and it is very cute on the inside too! Here's the funniest... my Mother has already planned a party for the bonus room, and we will be having it before the house is even finished. Groundhog's day party. Sledding and then eating in Natalie's unfinished bonus room. Now, THAT ladies, is Helen for ya.