Are my kids trying to give me a heart attack? So I walk into the family room and see Jaden playing with a tote. Tossing it in the air and what not. I didn't think to much of it because my kids find weird things to play with. Well didn't think much of it until Jaden says "Hey mom, guess who is in here?" YIKES! Not what you expect to hear! So he un-snaps the lid and what do I see but Will grinning from ear to ear all stuffed into a tote with a toy, a blanket and a pillow. Having the time of his life. Again looking all innocent which he is soooooo not!!!! There was much lecturing about being safe and no stupid! I should have taken a picture of the sticker on the lid that clearly shows a picture showing NOT to put a baby in the tote!!! Hey Jaden dur! dur! Even if "Will loves it!" Again the death of me I tell you!!
I also spent one day makeing, taking, and cleaning up dinner for about 40 teachers and staff at the kids school during parent teacher conferences. That went over pretty well. We had a taco salad bar. I do these dinners 3 times a year for the teachers. It is my PTA job. It is nice to be able to do something nice for the teachers.
Daddy pulling the kids on a sled in the snow. That was a fun night! VERY COLD!! (I admit I spent some of that time in the van with the heater reading)
He is so not innocent! OK so this picture is a year ago but it was the best thing I had to go with my story. So I am on the phone (as usual) and here is what happens. I ask Heidi if she is at home because I can hear water in the background and that seemed weird for her office. She says that she is at work and that the water is at my house. So I go to investigate thinking that the kids must have the other phone. So what do I find in the bathroom? Um, yea I find that not only does Mr. Willser Pillser have the other phone but that the reason I can hear water so distinctively is because he is holding the phone under the tap in the bathroom sink! UGH!!! This is the 3rd set of phones this child has ruined and he isn't even 2 yet!!!! Will it is a good thing you are cute you little stink pot! This kid never stops getting into things, but at least he isn't crying all day anymore. That makes me feel happy!!!
A piggy with paper!
And MY highlight of the year so far....... Running away this weekend with my girl friends to scrapbook, giggle and shop! What a blast!!!! It was very fun, minus the part with the car wreck, rental cars, and jerk cops of course. (Hope you are feeling better Brina!) I am back at home now but I don't have to be happy about it. We had so much fun!!!! And we didn't have so much sleeping. Yes I did beat my personal record by staying up for 33 hours straight. But hey we don't get to spend much time together because we all live in different areas for the state so we have to take advantage of our time. I love a good road trip. Slumber parties are funner as an adult. Please someone (Subrina) send me some pictures to post or I will use the ones I have access too. Trust me girls you don't want to see that!!!!
Not a bad way to start a year huh!?
4 comments:
So much to comment on. First Samantha is adorable and Kaila looks just like Kara :) I love that my kids are not the only weird ones on earth who play with dangerous toys. I had to laugh at the tote, the picture is worth a thousand words. Will is so cute and I'm sorry that I think it's funny that he held the phone under the water. My kids act like demons when I'm on the phone too. I'm jealous of you running away to scrapbook. What's up with the wreck, are you ok?
I was just looking at this post again and noticed Hannah Montana rocking out behind the tote tossing action. LOVE IT!!!
I wasn't involved. Just my poor friend Subrina and her daughter. They got side swiped. I got to be in the rescue party. No one was terribly hurt. She did get a sprained wrist, poor girl. But we didn't slow down for long picked up a rental car and went back to all night scrapbooking. Not sure we are sane.
Oh yes, of course she is back there rockin out, where else would she be? LOL
Post a Comment