Friday, February 8, 2008

Best of Both Worlds - Another Great Night for the Kids

Totally cool, waiting to get into the 3D Movie

Either Samantha is totally spoiled beyond all repair, or Disney is a corporation of evil geniuses, or I am a total sucker mom, or ..... OK fine all 3! Not only did this Little Miss Montana Wanna-be get to go to the concert but then I also shelled out $15 a seat to take her to the concert-movie. She totally is getting the best of, The Best of Both Worlds Tour. LOL Have to admit I would totally do it again. YES I am a sucker mom. Ya know, they are only going to be little once, And this time we got to take Jaden too. But, he was embarrassed because, he and his friend were like the only boys in the theater other than the poor dads. LOL

This was so much fun. We took Jaden, and his friend, Samantha and her cousins. (Since someone else bailed on us. Not mentioning any names NIKKI) They had such a ball! This was not like any other movie experience we have had. (good thing too at that price lol) the kids were actually all up dancing around the theater and having the time of their lives. For Samantha it was like reliving the concert only better because you could actually see it. LOL Yes we sat on the roof at the actuall concert. ;) At one point I walked down to see the dancing frenzy going on in the front of the theater. I counted at least 50 people up there dancing. Girls, Teens, moms and oh yes 2 of the cutest 11 year old boys you will ever see. ;) What a night. I wish my kids could always find this kind of family fun night to be so exciting.

Again totally cool we were the 1st ones in line,

so we got great seats and I got to take pictures before the theater filled up!

It almost killed me not being able to get a picture of all the people dancing in front of the screen. So after the show was over I had to snap one of the few stragglers left there chatting.

After movie excitment: It was totally snowy and I hated the drive home anyway, but with the kids being all excited and loud it was nuts! I took them on a school night and my kids did not have an easy time winding down afterward. I am sure it didn't help that we stopped by the house so see the new paint. LOL at 10:00 pm yeah we are crazy like that sometimes.

7 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to go. I knew you would love it. It's okay to be a sucker mom because you are a cool sucker, like a blow pop or something, not a dum dum sucker. haha

Those have to be Kara's girls with you :)

Nat Nat said...

They are Kara's - Jada and Necia aren't they cute?

Amy said...

Hannah Montana....oh to be young again! We never had anything like that, well I guess we had JEM!

crystal said...

New paint! New paint! Oh, I love paint-day. What color did you do AND WHY DID YOU NOT BLOG IT??????

crystal said...

I can't believe Missy called you a blow pop. That is just wrong.

Anonymous said...

Bailed on you my butt! Who was the sucker who bought nose bleed tickets with you!! I am just not a cool mom as you are!!

Nat Nat said...

Yeah you are cool, way cooler and calmer and put together. That adds up to TOTAL COOL! LOL :)