Friday, February 8, 2008

Glenn Beck talking about Gordon B. Hinckley



I use to watch Glenn Beck, but don't really get the chance to now because of working nights. (I so need Tivo) But I was sent this video of his tribute to President Hinckley and I found if very moving. I thought I would post it here since so many of my family and friends wanted to see it.

One of the neat things about Glenn Beck is the way he has changed into a better person and has really moved away from his past mistakes but how he realizes that #1 those are part of what has shaped him into who he is and that #2 he is still a work in progress. I like his down to earth way of speaking. Though if I watch his show or listen to his radio show too much it can get me scared. LOL

2 comments:

Amy said...

I loved this! I got all teary eyed along with him. Isn't it amazing that everyone has the same reaction about him being with his wife again....So awesome!

crystal said...

I know! Listening to his radio show gets me totally stressed! Not as tense as watching "Lost," but almost.