Here is he is getting his 1st home breathing treatment.
I got some darling video too of how brave he is.
This poor kid is sick again! Garyn and Will have both got Croup pretty bad. Poor Garyn knew it was comming on Thurdsay he kept saying "I am breathing like Krook again, you better take me to the hospital" He had a really hard night and was paniking about not being able to breath. He responded well to going out in the cold for that night. Then we got him to the doctor Friday and got him some medicine and decided that it was time to buy a breathing machine. Good thing too because of course Will got it the next day too. Poor kids both sound aweful. Garyn seems to be doing good and doesn't even need the breathing treatments. I am so glad the doctor gave us the medication for it though because Will has had several of them now. He is such a trooper and just sits still and breaths. I am so surprised for a 2 yr old he is doing really good at it. It is so hard when they are sick all the worry. Its almost harder on us as moms than on the kids because they don't have the worry all they know is that they don't feel good.
4 comments:
Poor Boys. GET WELL SOON. That picture is so sad. At first I thought you had finally put a muzzle on him.
Oh poor babies! Or should I say poor mommy and daddy? I hope they get better soon!
Missy yes I should so put a muzzle on him. Have one I can borrow?
He IS a trooper! :(
I love the song by Jewel on your playlist.
Post a Comment