I have been waiting what seems like forever to get the mantle in. I picked it but then they said it wasn't going to have legs because there wasn't enough room and I said "No way! There is room and I want it with legs!" So I whined and cried and got my way. Then the tile underneath was installed wrong and we had to wait for that to get fixed and today it finally got put in! About and hour before the final inspection so it was really like the last thing to go in.
LOL Anyway the house is pretty much done at this point. We have a few little things to get fixed so they can re-inspect it Thursday. So it looks like we will be moving next week. WOO
HOO!!! and YIKES!! all at once. I am not really ready to move but I guess you can't really pack up everything until it is time.
KWIM?
Here are a few pictures taken today after the clean up crew left. It will never be this clean again. I am cleaning challenged. But, I am getting very excited now.
Would someone just give me the go ahead on the move already? I am going nuts here! LOL PLEASE!!!
8 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. If I lived closer I would help you move! Congrats
OK I want to see a picture of your family room and your master bedroom and bathroom, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Oh and the bonus room and your favorite room the laundry room. Loving your house!
Thanks for stopping by- how random and connected this blogging world truly is! Can't wait to check in more often. Congrats on the new house and the exciting move!
Oh- and I commented on some random past post of yours- I was kinda glimpsing through and then thought I was back to your home page...anyway.
WOW~I love the color of your wood and it is so exciting!!
You are so close to living there...too cool!
HUGS!
Sunny
I love your doors! And don't sweat it, Missy, on helping her move. She'll have an army of family there. I've seen it before, with Kara.
Yeah! And I'm with Amy! Post every room!!!!
It really is gorgeous! I'm so STINKING excited for you. Can you believe it??? Can you just imagine Grandma doing leprechaun jumps about this?? So... what is the move day? (Of course you would close the week of the PLAY!) We'll be there when we can! You know the girls are GREAT packers because they've had a lot of practice! TEXT their cells and ask them personally and they'll BE THERE!
Kara, great idea call and give me thier numbers and I will text them. I may just need help tending the little boys. Too bad Jada is in the play. I am taking boxes over to the garage today. :)
Post a Comment