
This sums up the existence of Will.
Notice the missing clothes?
Notice that he has replaced his clothing with self imposed pen tattooing?
Notice that he is also donning a pair of Garyn's boots that Garyn is not very happy about?
Notice the boxes all stacked up in the background?
Notice the bruised forehead from climbing up the drawers?
Notice the mess all over his face and his hands?
No wait there is no mess on his hands... Oh he must have put that mess onto the couch!
Notice that he is extremely happy with his current sate of being?
Notice that if you could see mom she would probably be half laughing and half crying because this kid drives her nuts but also is so adorable that you just can't help but love him!
Notice that it is just all plain funny?
Awwwww Our Silly, Willy, Pilly, we love you!
p.s.
OK so I took this picture last week and was saving for my Wordless Wednesday and never got a chance to put it up so now it is my Friday Funny. LOL But, he is funny, and you know it! hehehe
Credits: Page Elements fron www.DigitalExpressClub.com
4 comments:
He and Mya must be kindred spirits- I have tons of pictures and layouts with the similar look.
He IS funny! And adorable. I love his I-know-I-rock-this-look grin!
Hehehe, how cute!!! He seems very free and happy! I just stumbled upon your site and it is so uplifting! Pictures of my children in moments like the one you captured are what get me through the day. I have a few on my new blog called "I've Overcooked My Family". I'd love to hear from you!
He is so much like my Will it is scary! =)
Post a Comment