
Sometimes my kids say the cutest things. And most the time I forget to write it down but I have to write this one it is just too cute to miss.
On Sunday when I was trying to sleep in (after working until 3 am) the kids decided to invade my bed and use me for a trampoline. After a while (when he knew I was too awake to go back to sleep) Jesse came in and told them to get out. Garyn of course wanted to know why.
So Dad being his full smart ass self says "because mom said so, and she is important"
Garyn "really?"
Me "Yes I am the boss and I am the most important person"
Mr. Garyn in his very serious tone:
"Oh no you aren't. You ARE NOT as important as Jesus"
Well Garyn, I will have to give you that one. Little smarty pants. And he was so happy with himself for out smarting us. Good thing we have out kids to keep us on track. Oh the fun of a 5 year old. He is such a cute little happy bear. :) And oh so snugly!
4 comments:
Those curls make his brain work better than yours :)
too funny.
yeah i pull the i'm the boss thing too!
he's a smarty.dang.
Oh Gar-Bear, you are so cute! Can I steal him?
I love that photo!
Post a Comment