Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My favorite Easter Picts from this year

Happy Easter 2008!

So I snapped picture just before the kids attacked. I do this for every Christmas and Easter. It drives my kids nuts cuz they have to sit on the stairs and wait for my picture before they are allowed to enter the room. My mom did this I do this get over it. Besides it makes it more exciting. I sit in there and say "Oh wow wait until you see this" You know helping with the anticipation thing. It is fun to look back at these photos from each year too.

The kids waiting on the stairs for me to get my stupid pictures so that they can get their stupid candy. LOL They look so tired and they all woke up at 7:30 Notice the new addition to the family? Yes a 5th child, a furry one. Another long story from a long week. The short is this: Jesse said "When we get the house built I am getting a dog" I didn't know he meant like the same week. Oh well he is cute anyway.

The after Church, we are all dressed now Family Picture. Nope I don't have on any make-up and I had only 2 hrs of sleep. I know you are all ashamed aren't you? LOL LOL Should mention that I didn't do my hair either but thanks to Nikki and her genius scissors that wasn't the problem for today just the make up I guess. LOL Ok I will stop with the sarcasm now, really. Also again notice the fur baby. Also Nikki's fault but no scissors involved.

p.s. Am not taking the time to edit these photos. The little kids get to hunt 1st in the front yard. Here is Will loving the egg hunt. He really got it this year and was like egg crazed...... until......

Yes until he found a loaded water gun on the lawn and decided that his Easter Egg Hunt is going to be hunting the other kids and squirting them. He is cute and as a side note he isn't sick this week. WOO HOO!!! (knock on wood) Hoping he stays healthy enough for a few days so we can run his blood this week, again.So then the big kids line up for their egg hunt in the back yard.

Samantha, I just had to put this in because it is such a cute picture of her. She loves the Hannah Montana shirt the Easter Bunny brought her. Go Bunny!

My almost 16 yr old niece Sierra actually hunting. How does Helen get a teenager to hunt for eggs...............Just stuff them with money of course. Yes she is a genius too!Isn't Sierra a doll. I don't think I have seen here this excited about the hunt since she was like 4. LOL See the $$ signs in her eyes. Oh wait that is money. hehehe
And here is the Dad of that teenager acting like a kid himself riding on the worlds tiniest motorcycle. Now that my friends was funny. All the dads had to take a turn. And yes one of them did crash and was at the Dr. today with knee problems. LOL Men!

Does it kind of make you want to sing the "ne na ne nanene" song from the Wizard of OZ? You know where the Witch is on her tiny little broom. Well, It made us sing it. I didn't get a very good picture so just trust me it was funny and they look like some kind of cartoon image these big guys on the little bike that is made for like an 8 yr old.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute pics! I never edit my pics anymore unless I'm scrapbooking them. Laziness at its finest, I know. Your mom is so cleaver, I love that she even gets the teenagers to hunt via a bribe. Very smart Helen! I put all the easter stuff on my hearth too, great minds think alike!

oda41143 Missy said...

I would love to come to just ONE of Helen's parties in my lifetime!!!

Nat Nat said...

Missy, Are you kidding get on a plane and you will see a Helen party like never before with the theme called “The We Love Missy Party” See ya soon. ;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun easer! love that you take a picture of the stuff each holiday! and way fun money idea. and you looked great in that picture! fun family pic! an HA the men riding the mini bike! hilarious. i'm sure his wife was not sympathetic at all. i wouldn't be anyway. i'd be MAD!

our enrichment was a R.S. birthday service exchange, i didn't actually go. i went to my sisters craft group and helped her teach hair bow making.

Mamarazzi said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. i am enjoying poking around here and checking out all of your bloggy goodness too! i am going to have to add you to my google reader so i can remember to come back!

love the easter snaps. my folks use to make us wait in the hallyway too...we use to complain but i secretly loved it!

my daughter Jordan is 12 and he big red puffy heart LOVES Hannah Montanna tooo.

i could go on and on...but i will just keep poking around here a bit.

Cecily R said...

I would be hunting too!!!! Looks like a fabulous party, love all the pictures! Happy Late Easter!!

crystal said...

That is a cute family photo at the hearth!

And Sierra...cha-ching!

I can just PICTURE your fun fam singing that Wizard of Oz song. One of these days I'm gonna crash a Nielsen par-tay.