Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and totally Blitchen here!

Ok so I have been crazy busy and I have so many things that I need to post but I am going to just have to take a second to Blitch. (Blitch is blog bitching a term made up by crazy mama of 6 whom I have never met but who's blog I totally stock everyday and love love love her) Anyway I love her term and that totally fits how I am feeling at the moment., so I am stealing it. Also we did have a good Easter.

Ok 1st the blitch session. Do you ever feel like "why the hell do I even bother going to church?" Easter totally snuck up on me this year. Why did it have to be so dang early and in the middle of my move anyway? HUH? So I was having bad dreams about the Easter Bunny forgetting to come to the house and etc. Long story short it was a crazy week (that will come later) and I ended up at Walmat at 3 am. Yeah I am fabulous and organized I know, shut up. Can I just mention that I saw like 12 other Easter bunnies there too. And have to note that I was not the only Easter Bunny shopping in PJ's. So, between my nieces pageant Saturday night, working until 2 am, Easter Stuff, and getting my Sharing time lesson ready I only got less than 2 hrs of sleep. So, Yeah I am sure I looked just fabulous my fat tired self up there in front of the whole primary......

So at some point one of the ladies in my ward, another teacher that was sitting in the back by my husband totally leans over to him and says "What can't your wife find her make up? Did it get lost in the move?" Yeah WTH?? He said he was shocked that she would even say something like that but especially right to him. Really?? I mean are you serious? And Ok so yes my make up bag did just happen to get lost in the move and I can't find it yet. (I didn't even pack it I put it right in the front seat, its probably still in the car somewhere hiding. And even though it is true she is still a Giant B for saying that to my hubby. UGH!!!! Not to mention that I only got 2 hrs of sleep between Easter bunny shopping at 3 am and preparing my dang Sharing Time, which I had to make a hug ordeal out of because I tend to get way to carried away with and spend way to much time on. And really who is she to judge me weather I look like crap or not?? grrrr Maybe she was "just kidding"

Between that and the guy that talks to my baby every week and says stuff like "oh Will, I see you are not in nursery again." and "Hi Will are you ever going to start going to nursery?" Never talks to me just talks to my 2 yr old as if he really understands him and just totally does it just to put a dig in. But that is this whole other issue completely. Will does go to nursery but he can open the door so he doesn't stay and the poor girls in there are both pregnant and have their hands full enough with all the other kids the last thing they need is my kid out in the parking lot or lost or something. So whatever dude! Just let me deal with my own kid and his non-nursery problems ok!? Anyway sometimes when you get so judged just for doing the best you can it makes you really wonder "Why the Hell do I even bother?" Oh wait I remember why its so you can get spiritually uplifted and learn to be less judgemental right? LOL Just kidding but you know some days are just irritating! Anyway whatever I feel better now. Just needed to blitch it out! LOL LOL Julie I love your word!!

Other than the rude comments the day was great! The sharing time worked out great and it was a truly fabulous and actually spiritually uplifting Easter Sunday. We took the kids on a field trip to visit the Garden of Gethsemane. Had one of the male teachers dress up as an angel (my mom made the costume) and he led them out of the church around the back and out onto the grass on a small hill out there. Then one of our Bishopric members was out there and spoke to them about the garden and about how important Christs sacrifice was for all of us. The kids were actually pretty quiet and attentive. It was a nice experience. After that the Angel lead them back inside where my class put on a presentation about "Gaining a testimony of Easter" Mostly from the friend March 1986 adapted by me, and with a matching game thrown in. My mom is song leader so we had the songs intermittently with the program. Again adapted to fit for us. It went great. My mom also made them treats and we made them bookmarks to take home so it was great.

Then we got home the kids had more candy from the mornings baskets, I threw together a potato salad, the kids had more candy, and then we went to my Mom's (Across the street) for Easter Dinner, more candy, and the Annual Cousin Egg hunt, oh and more candy too. LOL It was a blast and since the house is here now the kids were both at grandmas and at our house so we got to share the mess. They were riding 4 wheelers back and forth and playing games and that was fun, until I kicked them all out so that I could get on to work at 8. Poor kids! ;) I should say poor dads. They were riding the 4 wheelers and mini bikes in front of my office window. So they got kicked off. LOL I have to see if i got a picture of them on the mini bike that was funny! Dad like the kids toys better than the kids. Anyway the kids finally conked out about 10 and they slept great in their sugar induced comas. LOL I hope you all had a Happy Easter too! I will post my favorite photos from Easter this year.

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

What a mean person. I have to deal with a couple of rude clients who come in and say things like "what's wrong with you, you don't look good". If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!!!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i am totally a fan of the blitch session! and seriously totally warranted. what a hag!
i feel you on the why's of church. stupid people making stupid rude comments. and making stupid assumptions! i hate that. and way rude. who cares if you wear make-up anyway. i forgot mine once or twice, and no one noticed. i felt like a dork. but nobody cared. AND the nursery thing! UGH! one of the ladies in my ward told me my baby couldn't come unless one of us stayed with him,and Lance went last week and the other leader was mad she said anything to me. and the primary counselor was peeved too! it was plain rude. i was glad they were mad at her for being rude. i kinda hate my ward these days. it was the one i grew up in. and i thought it would be better than it is. i better get over it. we are here forever!

hugs for you! that ROTS! hope you are feeling better about it.

awesome easter stuff. fun pictures too!

crystal said...

That is so funny that you & crazymama found each other. Your writing style TOTALLY reminds me of Julia! You were twins separated at birth, I swear.

crystal said...

Your sharing time sounds fab! I need you to email it to me--in detail--so I can steal it for a FHE.

As for Sister Wench...

...WHAT A BLITCH!