Wordless Wednesday (with words as usual)
and not so Wednesday but it was when I took the pictures so deal with it.
And WHY do they do this? Because Mom wasn't looking.
You know running around with pots and pans chasing each other. Come on I know you do it everyday too, just admit it. It's all fun and games until Will gets his head gashed open. It was actually pretty nasty and I should have taken him for stitches but I didn't because Jesse wasn't home yet and I didn't have a car. So he will just have to heal Ah-Natural.
Why does Will seem to be the star in my wordless Wednesdays? Maybe because there just are no words???? LOL
4 comments:
OMG That is so funny. Reminds me of the toy I found on my backporch that had been thrown down from an upstairs window. Poor Will. I bet you really did that to him.
poor guy! i keep a supply of butterfly bandages for that reason. AND who wants to deal with getting stiches? my friend super glues everything. amazing!
ha love the stuff out the back door! typical men cleaning. UGH! throw it where you can't see it.
Isn't it great that scars look great on boys & that they're proud of them!
And how'd you know that I play pot-tag, too?
Hahaha.....I love the toys out the back door. Typical Boys!!!
*Heidi*
Post a Comment