It wouldn't be a holiday if we didn't at least do something, so we had grandma over and ate leftovers. We pooled her leftovers and my leftovers and added some traditional "Corn beef and Cabbage" to make is festive. It was fun the kids loved it and I left early because I don't have a phone line yet in the new house so I have to come to the old house to work. Grrrrr hating the phone company today. Oh well it beats driving into the office anyway. It has been a long and very insane week! I will post more about that later. But wanted to at least say that is is great living in the new house and I feel very very lucky to be so blessed. Blessed beyond anything that I deserve. I love St. Patty's cuz every year it makes me think about what makes me lucky. Its like a 2nd Thanksgiving for me only with less food. LOL
Poor kids didn't even get all dolled up in green some had to make do with clothes that had smidgens of green in them or whatever we could find that has been unpacked. As you can see from the picture they look like ragga-muffins and the house is still in the move in phase for sure. I am also feeling lucky that it seems most of us are getting better and past the sicknesses this week. YUCKY! Nothing like moving into a brand new house and having barfing, diarrhea kids the 1st night. It was bound to happen sometime might as well just start there. LOL
4 comments:
I'm so happy you are in your new house!!
No fun and No Fair! I hope that this week goes smoother for you guys!
I'm glad you are out of the mold adobe. I hope that your kiddos didn't get pinched yesterday since they were not able to wear green!!!
Adios, Mold Abode! Sorry you had to initiate the new house with barf. Ugh. I bet you're loving the new place, though! :)
Post a Comment