
I am sharing my Birthday! We got a healthy calf today. I am so happy this made the kids day what a nice change than to have all the dead animals we had been having. I am so excited to have this one here healthy and nursing from the momma. WOO HOO and on my birthday so now we have to think up a great name for this new cow born on my birthday. A name keeping in mind that if it is a boy it will be eaten in a year or two, the last ones were named breakfast, lunch , dinner, and snack. I know it sounds insensitive but when you live with farm animals you have to keep it real because you just can't afford to have your kids getting attached to these animals. We encourage them to get attached to the ones that will be around for a while. Anyway isn't is a cute calf? They are so cute when they are little.
What a great day, my kids baked me a birthday cake and my hubby brought me home a cricut machine (scrapbook die cut thingy for those that don't know), last night my mom and dad took us to dinner and gave me tons of cute stuff to decorate my new house with, and now we are leaving to go have dinner with my MIL. :) Very nice birthday indeed. And for any that want to know I am 9 yrs old today. I turn nine every year its a deal that I have had with my dad since the 1st year I turned 9. Oh I didn't mention that he took me to drop off my car for repairs this morning and then took me out for breakfast to McDonald's. I just love a good sausage breakfast with cheese. Oh yeah and I found this great tribute in my email just now from my only sister. (sniff, sniff) so I have to share because I want this to be remembered forever. WOW Thanks Kara!
Happy happy birthday NATALIE dear!
Happy days will come to YOU all year...
If I had one wish then it would be......
You'd win a million dollars and give some to ME!!!
GIRLS... this day, 32 years ago was absolutely one of the BEST days of my life!!!I had prayed sooooooo long for a sister!!! I can still picture the weather, the day,and especially the FEELINGS. I was soooooo stinkin' excited for that baby girl.We have a pic of me holding that little Nat-Nat and you can just see the joy on that 9 year old face!She's been one of my most important people ever since! Isn't she a marvelous lady?What a great mom. What an incredible faithful servant of her Savior. What a fabulous family builder and family historian.What a positive influence she is on everyone who knows her!!And now that I'm tearing up in front of my class, I'd better STOP!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby Nat!!! You will rarely hear it... but I LOVE YOU!!:)
That was the nicest birthday tribute I have ever had. WOWSERS!
6 comments:
Happy birthday! sounds like ti was a great one! and how fabulous is that? a new calf? very cool! oh to live on a farm, how fun would that be? probably super fun for like a day!
i wanted to be a farmer when i grew up. i got over that. pretty quick when i heard about the dirty work.
fabulous tribute. isn't it nice to hear you are loved! Hope you had a great day. and may this year be extra fabulous too!
Awesome sisterly love. Happy Birthday. I think I threw the cow card away :(
ohhhohh i found the card.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Nat! Sorry its a day late but my internet was down yesterday, boo.
And a cricut machine, I wonder how Jesse knew just what you wanted....
Oh, and don't forget there's a new episode of The Office this week, don't forget to record it!
OMG I was just re-reading this and YOU GOT A CRICUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUUU YEAH BABy!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment