I have 2 entry's with no picture and it is making me nuts! So here is a picture for you:
BUBBLE BOYS!
Cute huh! Yeah the kids are loving my new jetted tub. It beats the heck out of the old pink never could get it clean tub that we just left. This was going to be my Wordless Wednesday but we were busy birthing a calf. Wish turned out the be dead. It was a totally bummer!!!! UGH! This was birth and death week at our house. The momma cat (yeah Mrs fish-heads her self remember too lazy to hunt) had her kittens 5 of them and the were all dead. I told the kids that it was probably because we stressed her out moving her over to the new house. She probably went into premature labor. And my Dad's dog that thinks it lives at our house 1/2 the time, had 5 puppies. THANK GOODNESS they are all still alive and oh soooo cute. I will get pictures of those soon. And as for the calf. YUCK! And the kids were really sad because when the last calf was born our house wasn't done yet so they didn't get to see him much and he is like 8 month old now and just not that cute any more. The other cow looks prego still so we are hoping for a healthy calf from her. We may just go buy one of our own and bottle feed it. That would be fun right? LOL Well ok not fun but at least an experience anyway. We haven't bottle fed a calf for a few years. I don't think Garyn has ever been able to do that and he would love it. Now aren't you glad that my picture for the week was of some cute bubble boys and not of all the depressing dead animals.? What is it with us and the dead animals this year!? Sheesh!
3 comments:
Something about this pic makes me think that Will didn't suds his own face. My kids love the jets also, but Cooper calls them the "gutters". We have no idea why. I'm sorry about the calf. I bet that was really gross and I swear I didn't curse your kittens!!! Robert might have, but I didn't.
Love the bubble picture! I never even thought to grab the camera when my kids are bubble heads! Sorry about the animals, I hope the kids are not too upset....
Post a Comment