Thursday, May 29, 2008

Izzy the Transvest Dog

(page credits made with Memory Mixer and template from TopLine Creations)
The words here say:
Uncle Thad kept calling about us getting a new dog. I kept saying NO. He finally decided to bring the dog over. Smart! The kids loved it and the begging began. Part of the begging process was Samantha deciding it would be hers and that she would take care of it. She was very excited about her new "girl" puppy. Off we ran to Wal-Mart to get pink puppy bling bling. Well Mantha had a blast dressing up Isabella in her pink harness and pink diamond studded collar.

Until a few days later Grandpa came over and took a look at the dog. Turns out that Isabella is a HE! She had a cow and for a while decided that she didn't want him if he was not a she. After a lot of tears she finally has embraces his transvest-dogness and has decided to call him Izadore or Izzy for short. He is a mix between a Mini-Pincher and a Chihuahua so he is supposed to stay small. He is actually really cute and extremely playful. The kids love him. Mom and Dad are still not so sure about the joys or potty training an 8 week old puppy in our new house. Oh the crazy lives we lead. Welcome to the family Izzy!

The part I left out of the scrapbook page is that we told her it is just fine for a boy dog to wear pink (especially since I spend a small fortune on doggy apparel) and then when she decided that was true she got him all dressed up in transvest-dog style and we took him to the Family Memorial day BBQ. My stupid brothers made so much fun of the dog. They are MEAN!!! They told her that her dog is gay and told her that he hates pink and that he is crying because she made him wear it. I am still mad at them!! They made her cry and wouldn't just stop. She finally took the dog walked home and took off all it's clothes and almost threw it out the window. But Jada my niece went with her and was great to comfort her and tell her to just ignore them. Big Meanies picking on a 9 yr old girl and her cross dressing dog. Jesse yelled at them and they said "we didn't pick on her we made fun of the dog" whatever like that makes it ok. grrrrrrrrrrrr..... stupid brothers never grow out of picking on the girls! I don't pick on their kids and try to make them cry. But maybe I should. They are butts they use to call Jaden gay too when he was the only grandson with like 9 girl cousins and would play in the dress ups with them. See they are mean huh?

Today is my kids last day of school and tonight Samantha is having a huge Luau to celebrate. It is going to be a crazy day getting it all ready but she is so excited and I know it is going to be so much fun. She has invited like 25 girls and I know some already have plans so I am not sure hoe many we have coming but it should be a houseful. Next year Jaden gets to have the party but this year he gets to be the party slave. Wish me luck. A huge party on no sleep. It should be great. How many times will I loose it today? HAHAHA Yesterday on my 3 hrs of sleep I totally cried because Will got gum on the couch. Yeah when I am tired I cry at anything and everything. It is fabulous!


p.s. totally stole the word Transvestdog from Missy. Thanks Missy!

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

You are so funny. Stealing my animal words, you had better be careful that you don't steal my animal luck. Did I tell you that our cat had kittens in a tree? Yes, in the hollowed out tree and we can't get our hands in there to get them out. They are almost 2 months old and WILD!! They should blend in nicely. Tell Mantha I think her pink dog is secure enough with his bark to wear pink. Real dogs wear pink!!

crystal said...

You are supermom, giving a big party. I am scared of giving parties--totally lame of me. Max wants to do a summer party, so help me out here, wouldja?

I'm expecting DETAILED posts of the party so I can copy.

Emy5 said...

Izzy is a boy now huh? What a shocker.

Way to go on that big party. I am not as brave as you.

Marla said...

I enjoyed talking with you today. Even though you made me do a party too. JK thanks for the great idea. Next time I will plan a little better. Hey pick a Saturday and let me know when you and Jessie can come up. We would love to have ya! The little doggie is REALLY cute. Mantha will love he/she 4-ever!!