Today was Monday Madness. No really the wild weekend turned into Monday madness. It seems like Thursday was like a million years ago. But the party turned out great. And yes for those that want me to I will be posting detailed party pictures. It was awesome fun! Then Friday I helped my sister move. Only to the house next door to her but still it was moving and that is never any fun. And then Saturday I did my visiting teaching. Yes on the last day of the month are you kidding me? I always do. I procrastinate that is who I am if I do anything ahead of time the world will stop and fall apart. So I just have to do my part to keep things the way they are supposed to be which includes me planning way more than I can handle and then procrastinating every bit of it. Anyway, back on track, they put me with a new partner and we were gone 3 hrs. YIKES! Jesse was ready to kill me by the time I got home. I had already worked until 4:30 am and so slept until 10:30 am and then was gone until 3 pm. Yea, not his favorite day. Then we worked in the yard. I was supposed to be putting in a flower bed and planting my flowers but it turned into Jesse on the tractor moving dirt and me and the kids trying to get some of the big rocks out of the way to make the ground plant-able. There will be many more days of rock moving before we ever get grass or anything else planted. Then Sunday we did church, and ate at my moms then high tailed it to my sisters for more moving "service" Then I came home and worked that night.So for Monday: Worked until almost 5 am went to sleep until 7:30 am. I had to get up early because Samantha was running in the qualifying track meet. She was so nervous and wouldn't eat anything so then she was weak. Silly girl gets so worked up. Bless her heart she didn't fight us this time about running. The great success from her last track meet she has more confidence this go around. YEAH! She did great and as you can see from the picture above the got 3rd place. She was happy with that and I think she was mostly happy that she doesn't qualify to move into the next round. they only took the top 2 runners.
And since we only have 1 car right now and Jesse need it to get to work and I work at home anyway so I am home with the kids with no car and my poor dad had to take us to town for the meet. And since my sister is moving she has his suburban and that meant we got to ride in his little old red Toyota truck. And since it barely fit him, her, and me, we had to leave the other 3 home. Thank goodness Jaden is old enough to baby sit. Well kind of. He called me a million times for the dumbest things. And as soon as I walk out the door Garyn starts to act up and he pushes every one of Jadens buttons until Jaden about goes insane. Funny thing is Jaden use to do that to me when he was that age so I kind of find it a funny warped pay back. LOL
Then since I was the tag along after the track meet we walked over to my mom's office about a block from the high school were the meet was held and she gave us pop and oranges and candy (yes by then Samantha had calmed her nerves and was now starving) so we took our goodies and walked around the block and camped out on the lawn for about 1/2 hr waiting for my Dad to get out of physical therapy. Bless his heart it kills him but he does it in hopes that is will help his back one day. So when he got out he wanted to take grandma to lunch so we went and ate at some new place in town that has really good philly cheese steak sandwiches. Manta didn't eat hers cuz she said it was gross. So yup, I ate it. YUMMY! Then when we were going back to grandmas work to switch cars she pulls the puppy dog eyes on grandpa and gets him to take her to sonic before leaving town. Which was great because then I could get green apple slushies to take home to the poor boys who have now spend the entire morning at home alone.
And man oh man oh man you should have seen my house when I got home! UGH!!! And in the middle of the mess I find Garyn still in PJ's with bed head (nothing new here) and these lovely band-aids on his eye brows. He is so FUNNY! That kids. The story I was told is that "Will hurt me." hahahaha He also had them on the back of his neck. He thought is was very funny until he tired to peel them off. hahahahaha Cute huh?
So now I really wanted to sleep being that I was on 2 1/2 hrs of sleep still. But Jaden had a dentist appointment at 2:00 I only had 1/2 hr to get things back to normal and then to get him ready and out the door. Lucky grandpa got the honer of taking him to the dentist since I am not smart enough to know how to start the old red truck and Samantha isn't old enough to babysit. Yeah for grandpa! So I popped in a video for the kids (had rented Teen Wolf for them remember it? not as family wholesome as I remember as a kid) Garyn wouldn't hold still or let me shut my eyes. So much for TV napping! Grrrrr!!!! Then they got all restless so I sent them out to play.
I am not usually a cryer. Really I usually don't cry at much but when I am sleep deprived which is always these days I cry at everything. So today I melted down because when they were out side they got all muddy and wet. Which they do every single day but today it made me so mad because I was too tired to deal with cleaning it all up. UGH!!! Partly I was tired and partly I still felt sick. Last night at work I was totally sick and puking and they wouldn't let me off early so I had to stay and then ended up on a call until almost 5 anyway so I was just plain tired, sick, and angry all day. I called and told Jesse today in the middle of my sleep deprivation melt down bawling that I wanted the whole world to explode. So now I have gone from, suicidal to, homicidal to, globicidal. LOL Oh the joy!
Then finally I had had enough and I locked my self in my room at 4:30 and Jaden watched the kids until Jesse got home and he let me sleep until almost 7. WOO HOO 2 1/2 more hrs. THANK GOODNESS! Then we had to head back up to my sisters because the last item that they needed moved was her bed set and since her hubby decided to get her a new one I took her old one so we went and got it moved to our house and I grabbed some KFC on the way home and we ate cleaned up and now I am back in my office on the phones for another long night. Only the great think is tomarrow is a stay at home day so I don't plan on getting up very early. WOO HOO for that.
4 comments:
girl, you need a weekend to just sleep! I know it will never happen but I'm just throwing that out there. Your family is so awesome to help each other out so much! I'm still waiting to be adopted....
Holy cow!! I am tired just reading that!!
That pic of Garyn is ADORABLE!!!
Did I spell that right?
Holy CRAP! We did work together I bet!! I've been wondering if that was you!! Crazy Mama asked me about that months ago and I hadn't even thought about it until then...that it so weird!
How did we find each other's blogs? Was it Andrea J's blog because that would explain it. If not, then it IS just a small world!! :)
I hope you get some rest today. It sounds draining to work nights but still be there for kids school events and helping your sister move. You give so much! I admire you for getting your visiting teaching done too.
I do leave my oldest in charge sometimes but dread what I will come home to, too. The Band Aid picture is a classic!!!
Well done to your daughter in her race. Awesome!
Post a Comment