Can you say no to this? Well I couldn't. After having the puppy from my dads die on us my brother called me several times to ask me if I wanted this puppy. I said NO then again NO and then on another call NO. So, as final resort he showed up at the house with this cute little feller...... more on it being a feller later........ and once he showed it to the kids there was no going back. Lets just all pray that is stays healthy and cute and alive we do not need anymore animals deaths around here. He actually is a cute dog and is short hair another plus and is "supposedly" going to stay small. But for what its worth we have grown by 4 feet. Again. Thanks Uncle Thad. grrrr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have easily said no ;) You are such a whimp. Just kidding. I tell you that if I ever get to meet Garyn in real life I will give him whatever he wants if he looks at me that way. He is the cutest kid ever with those big "circles"
Post a Comment