Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Baby it's hot out here!

Hot Hot Baby!
Just spending some time cooling off in the summer sun.
Doesn't this just make you feel like a kid again?

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! how hot is it in your neck of the woods? it was 115 last week, in my mother in laws car temp thing. but today it's cooler at 106. HOT!
summertime is crazy!

Amy said...

So cute! I love this picture! I can't wait until this weekend, I would love to go to Robert's with you. It was actually pretty easy to make after I figured out how to wire the stars on. I'll call you in the morning so we can plan it all out!

oda41143 Missy said...

That's funny!!

Cecily R said...

GREAT shots Nat!!!!

It HAS been hot...so not fun for moving. Maybe I will just come and play with you guys instead...

Kara P said...

What a fabulous pic of Will with the hose!! Love it. See... I told you he wasn't really a monster!